We offer a boarding service for anyone who is unable to look after their guinea pig due to holidays or illness. We offer both weekly and daily rates.
Your Guinea pig will be in a warm and dry hutch with plenty of fresh food, water and bedding. It will have plenty of exercise outdoors, or indoors in poor weather. Your Guinea pig will have it's own hutch, or if you have several guinea pigs we have larger hutches if you prefer them to be housed as a herd.
Guinea pigs with outstanding medical conditions can be accommodated as long as you include any medication they might have and the contact number of the vet that is treating them.
We encourage you to visit us before your guinea pig comes to stay with us.
- 8:00 am - Fresh veggies or fruit is given in the hutches.
- 9:30 am - Guinea pigs are released into their runs in the garden on grass.
(Dry / fair days only) and the hutches are cleaned on alternate days.
- 4:00 pm - Guinea pigs are put back in their hutches.
A variety of fresh fruit and veg are given along with guinea pig feed.
- 8:00 pm - Guinea pigs are brought inside for playtime and grooming.
- 9:00 pm - Guinea pigs are bedded down for the night with fresh hay.